Monday 17 November 2014

Yair Shalev Cathedral

As you know I, Yair Shalev share my travel experience in my loving city in simple I am traveler and blogger both. Hopefully you are enjoying my blog. In previous entry I explained my love for Royals. Today blog entry by Yair Shalev outlines Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.

The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception is a Catholic cathedral in Kansas City, Missouri, United States. Along with the Cathedral of St. Joseph it is the seat of the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph. It is a contributing property in the Quality Hill neighborhood, which is listed on theNational Register of Historic Places.
The Rev. Benedict Roux arrived in Kansas City in 1833. Two years later he built a church out of logs at Eleventh and Broadway that was named St. John Francis Regis. From 1845 to 1880 the parish was served by the Rev. Bernard Donnelly who was a circuit-riding priest. He had a brick church built in 1857that was named Immaculate Conception.
Thank you for stopping by at Yair Shalev Blog and keep visiting blog by Yair Shalev to get more updates about your loving city Kansas. Please don’t forget to share your friends at Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc

No comments:

Post a Comment