Tuesday 9 September 2014

Yair Shalev Center for Wooden Boats

Hi Guys, Welcome to Yair Shalev Blog, In my previous post, I discussed  Frye Art Museum.. Hopefully you enjoyed this blog entry. Today I am going to share my views about Center for Wooden Boats.

The Center for Wooden Boats (CWB) is a museum dedicated to preserving and documenting the maritime history of the Pacific Northwest area of the United States. CWB was founded by Dick Wagner in Seattle in the 1970s and has grown to include three sites; the South Lake Union campus, The Northlake Workshop & Warehouse at the North end of Lake Union, and The Center for Wooden Boats at Cama Beach State Park on Camano Island.
Hopefully you will enjoy today blog entry. Keep Visiting for more updates from me, Yair Shalev, about my travels and experiences in and around the Seattle, WA area. Please don’t forget to recommend this blog by Yair Shalev to your friends at Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc

Pdf file - Yair Shalev
Review here - Yair Shalev

No comments:

Post a Comment