Wednesday 17 September 2014

Yair Shalev Liberty Memorial

So today I decided to write about Liberty Memorial. I have visited it many times when I visit this I fell proud at Kansas City. The Liberty Memorial, located in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, is a memorial to the soldiers who died in World War I and houses The National World War I Museum, as designated by the United States Congress in 2004.  Groundbreaking commenced November 1, 1921, and the city held a site dedication. The memorial was completed and dedicated on November 11, 1926. On September 21, 2006, Secretary of the Interior Dirk Kempthorne declared Liberty Memorial a National Historic Landmark. The memorial in Penn Valley Park was designed by Harold Van Buren Magonigle who won a design competition. Several sculptors, including Robert Aitken were involved. The approaches were designed by Wight and Wight.
Be connect to get more updates about Yair Shalev loving Kansas Cit. Hopefully you are enjoying my blog stuff please don’t forget to share with your friends at Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc
                                                             Yair Shalev Liberty Memorial

No comments:

Post a Comment