Monday 20 October 2014

Yair Shalev Coaster

Welcome to blog dedicated to Kansas City by Yair Shalev. As you already know me if you are regular reader of my blog. In case if you are new or this is your first visit. Let me introduce myself to you. I am Yair Shalev behind this blog. I am travel lover and like to share my travel experience with all in simple words I am blogger also. Today blog entry outlines Cosmic Coaster .
Cosmic Coaster is a junior roller coaster at Worlds of Fun. The ride is Snoopy-themed and is located within the park’s Planet Snoopy section. Cosmic Coaster at Worlds of Fun first opened in the Americana section of the park in 1993 as Wacky Worm and was manufactured by Preston & Barbieri. This area became Camp Snoopy in 2001, and later remodeled into Planet Snoopy in 2011. In 2012, Wacky Worm was moved within Planet Snoopy and received a new name and theme as Cosmic Coaster as part of an investment in overall general park improvements that year. It will be located in the space previously occupied by the Woodstock Express kiddie train. 

Please check back frequently to get more updates from Yair Shalev about the Kansas City.

No comments:

Post a Comment