Monday 27 October 2014

Yair Shalev Woodland Zoo

This blog by me, Yair Shalev, as you all know already, chronicles my love of my hometown, Seattle, WA. In particular, this entry deals with the Woodland Park Zoo.
I visited the zoo recently and saw the most amazing animals.
Here is the mission statement of the zoo:
Woodland Park Zoo saves animals and their habitats through conservation leadership and engaging experiences, inspiring people to learn, care and act.
For more than 110 years, Woodland Park Zoo has been a cherished community resource and a unique urban oasis. Generations of Puget Sound families have come to the zoo to marvel at the animals and be inspired by the peaceful and beautiful surroundings.
Check back to this blog by Yair Shalev soon to see my reviews of particular animals I saw at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle, Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment